WILD BLOSSOM WEDNESDAY
Thank you for signing up for these Mini Sessions.
I Love photographing children and families in beautiful locations, and i love flowers, so I'm so excited to team up with one of my best friends & amazing local flower farmer WILD BLOSSOM HOLLOW
If you are not familiar with her work, she is an all-natural, no-chemical, flower farmer & florist that has an incredible eye for designing the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements!
These sessions are intended to show Genuine Personalities, and real, loving interactions - hugging, cuddling, laughing, etc.
This will not be 20 minutes of "cheese" smiles.
WHERE: Wild Blossom Hollow - 2300 Straight Road Forestville, NY
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Your session includes a 20 minute photo shoot and the digital files of your 5 favorite final edited photos. You will be able to select and download your favorites from your online gallery, or upgrade to all final photos. I don't have a specific number of photos I will edit because I work on any photos from your session I love. Typically from these sessions though there will be around 15-20 photos.
Payment: The total amount is $175+tax. $50 is due at the time of booking to reserve your date and time and will be applied towards the total. The remaining $125 is due at the time of the session.
Cash, Credit card, or check will be accepted.
What if it rains?
If the weather is looking unfavorable for your date, I will contact you by 3:00p.m. the day of your session by email.
I would like to wait far enough into the day to see what the forecast is looking like since weather can change so quickly.
If your date is cancelled, I will have makeup dates planned or you are welcome to select from any of the other open dates & times.
When will my photos be ready?
Your final edited photos should be ready within 1-2 weeks after your session and you will be emailed a link to your online gallery. Y
- These sessions are scheduled back to back so please be on time. If you arrive early and a family is still having their session you may wait near your car,
check out the WBH flower stand if she has it open, or just take in the beautiful views.
- This is a working flower farm and while the rows of flowers are beautiful to look at, they are being grown for weddings and events WBH has this summer so please only walk through the area that I will show you to for the photo session and PLEASE do not pick any flowers. I May have some flowers we may use as "props" during the session.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I am so excited to create beautiful images of you and your children that you will love and cherish for years to come!
- Kellie :)
By signing this contract you are agreeing to the following:
- If the Studio /Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit, retainer, or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio /Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio /Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- The session balance is due on the day of the session. No images will be edited until session payment has been made. Due to the custom nature of your artwork, no refunds will be given unless product is damaged at the time of delivery. Session fee and products are both subject to a 8.75% NYS sales tax. Due to the nature of digital files, absolutely no refunds will be given once files have been delivered.
- Photos are in an online gallery for a limited time. The date of expiration will be given to you when the gallery is delivered, There is a $15 fee to have the gallery republished after it has closed.
- Photographer will guarantee to have digital files archived on their own device for 6 MONTHS after your session. Beyond that time they are not held responsible for maintaining these files and cannot be held liable for any damage, technological error, or corruption to files due to the nature of digital items. Please secure and backup your own files.
- I do not offer free or discounted re-shoots on the basis of client regret over wardrobe choice, location choice, etc. I will certainly assist you in your decision making process and give you my best professional opinion in regards to these topics. I will determine rescheduling due to weather. I will always opt for rescheduling over the potential of weather interfering with images (e.g. Having images with heavy wind blowing hair/dresses in an unflattering way).
- The Studio /Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons, to include minors, that participated in the portrait session in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio /Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives,digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio /Photographer.
- Digital files included are given a print release. This allows you to freely print at the lab of your choice with no quantity or size restrictions. These files do not include a copyright release, meaning, they may not be altered, edited, or filtered in anyway. This also means you may not sell or use these images in any commercial form for profit.
- As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. This may mean that some shots are color, some are B&W. This is my interpretation and vision as an artist. Up to (2) color to black and white, or vice versa, conversions are included. Any addition B&W to color conversions, or vice versa, will be subject to an additional editing fee of $10 per image. Basic edits are also provided to interpret my vision and style. Should you request a specialized editing technique such as head swaps, hiding bra straps, changing color of clothing items, extreme skin retouching (as determined by the photographer), etc. there will be a $20 fee per image.
- My skill is my business, and it is in my best interest to provide you with the best images possible. That being said, I will include the best images in my final edited photo viewing. If you prefer to have more of a certain setup, outfit, prop, etc. included in the final images, please speak up at the time of the session.
- I will, under no circumstance, provide unedited or RAW files. The final edited, .jpeg files are what you receive.
- THE CLIENT agrees that the photographer is not at fault or in any way liable if anyone else present at the session is hurt/injured at any time. This includes, but is not limited to; children, caregivers, additional family members or friends or persons of any nature. The photographer takes extreme caution in posing and has been trained in producing images, especially of newborns, that use the highest standard of safety. That being said, if at anytime you feel uncomfortable with what is occurring, please let it be known and an alternative option will be used.
- By signing this contract, you are acknowledging that you are familiar with the photographer’s portfolio, and are requesting services with knowledge of the photographer’s style. That photographer’s work is constantly evolving. That photographer’s services are of unique and artistic nature. That the photos may be different from photographs taken by the photographer in the past, and that in creating the photos, the photograph shall use her personal, artistic judgement to create images consistent with her personal vision of the event. Which vision may be different from the client’s and/or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that photos shall not be subject to rejection on the base of taste or aesthetic criteria.
BELLE IDEE PHOTOGRAPHY, 10646 APPLEWOOD RD, NORTH COLLINS, NY, UNITED STATESINFO@BELLEIDEEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM